PHILADELPHIA, PA (August 29, 2016) – KGM, manufacturer and supplier of groundbreaking products for the casino gaming industry, will celebrate its 10th anniversary at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E), the international gaming trade show and conference taking place September 27 – 29, 2016 in Las Vegas.
"This 10-year milestone is a testament to KGM's commitment to continued innovation," said Jason Peters, president of KGM. "We would like to thank all our industry partners from our inception, such as Aristocrat, Ainsworth and Alfastreet to name a few, for the successes that KGM has achieved in expanding our market throughout North America. Looking ahead, we believe the potential for KGM is limitless, and see a robust future for our company, our partners and the industry."
KGM has emerged as one of the top industry innovators of pioneering gaming technology, from online content to the latest in electronic table games. Some of the company's many achievements include:
• In 2006, KGM introduced the Aristocrat suite of gaming machines throughout Pennsylvania.
• In 2008, KGM assisted with the first ever installs of the Ainsworth suite of gaming machines with initial installs in the New Jersey & Connecticut markets.
• In 2009, KGM became the exclusive supplier to the Ontario Lottery to refit their casinos with slot seating and slot signage.
• In 2013, KGM became the first company to submit a remote gaming server to the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement in anticipation of the legalization of real money online gaming.
• In 2013, KGM received the Excellence in Innovation Award at the Supplier Excellence Awards hosted by the Las Vegas Sands for their seating line.
• In 2015, KGM installed the first Royal Derby game in North America.
To commemorate 10 years of industry knowledge, KGM will unveil a new company logo and host an anniversary party for its casino clients and partners at this year's G2E event.
Peters continued, "As KGM paves the way to the future, we will continue to leverage market-defining technology to provide solutions to client needs. We strive to surpass their expectations at every turn in assisting in the ultimate reward, our clients’ growth!"
KGM is the manufacturer and supplier of choice for casino operators across North America, the Caribbean and Canada. KGM’s multiple divisions supply quality slot bases, custom-designed seating, signage and graphics packages and gaming machines from Ainsworth Technologies and Alfastreet. The company is now at the forefront of gaming history by meeting the online gambling needs of casino operators. KGM Gaming headquarters are located at 4250 Wissahickon Avenue in Philadelphia, PA, with a satellite office in Pleasantville, NJ. For more information call 215.430.0388 or visit www.kgmgaming.com.