Description – The Slot Technician is responsible for installing, upgrading, servicing and troubleshooting of KGM products and associated equipment in casinos within the Americas territory.
- Performs all tasks associated with the retrofitting and assembly of gaming devices and related equipment as required.
- Performs diagnosis of parts and peripherals and provides technical support to internal and external customers. Maintains a clean and safe environment at all times while in the manufacturing facility.
Business Segment – Casino Gaming
Location – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Performs in shop assembly, maintenance, modification and/or overhaul of KGM products and associated equipment in accordance with appropriate KGM operation and service guides, and department policies and procedures.
- Installs, upgrades, and services gaming devices.
- Travels to casinos and other areas where establishment has purchased games, systems and performs product service tasks, as required.
- Provide telephone support to customers, as needed, and escalate problems without delay to supervisor.
- Using specification worksheet, performs configuration, diagnostic and final testing of KGM products and associated equipment.
- Trains entry level technicians, as needed.
Education / Experience
- Gaming school certification or equivalent through training and work experience; and minimum one year related experience and/or training in installation of gaming or ATM machines.
- Degree or diploma in electronics or related field preferred and minimum 1 to 3 years hands on experience in gaming machines.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostics of gaming devices.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes in excess of 100 lbs
- Position will be based in the Northeast Region or any other jurisdiction as assigned.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license in any jurisdiction as needed.
- Occasional Weekend travel or work may be required
About KGM – KGM Gaming, located in Philadelphia, PA, with a satellite office in Pleasantville, NJ, is the manufacturer and supplier of choice for casino operators across North America, the Caribbean and Canada.
Founded in 2003, KGM’s multiple divisions supply quality millwork and slot bases, custom-designed seating, signage and graphics packages, ticket printers and technical services including repair, installation and purchasing.
KGM’s seating division, is assisting Pennsylvania to deal with the COVID-19 viral outbreak. They have teamed up with another manufacturer to produce medical face shields for healthcare workers, including doctors, nurses, and essential employees.
Through innovative contract agreements with companies like Alfastreet, and Ainsworth Game Technologies, KGM is also able to offer casino clients an extensive range of gaming technology and game combination software, online gaming servers and content and exclusive table game options.
KGM will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Email your resume HERE
Our goal, simply put, is to provide casino equipment that is unbeatable in quality and unrivaled in the marketplace. KGM understands the challenges you face when looking for new and exciting products to keep your customers returning. We recognize your need for a reliable source for innovative equipment, gaming devices and furnishings. With seven divisions and hundreds of customizable product options, we serve casinos throughout the United States and Canada.
KGM is a manufacturer and supplier of products that have groundbreaking impact on the gaming industry. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and it all begins with you. We are inspired by what you need to grow your business.
2944 Samuel Drive, Bensalem, PA 19020
204 Cambria Avenue, Suite C, Pleasantville, NJ 08232